What We Collect
We will collect your personal data including but not limited to:
- name, birthday, email address, occupation, mobile number, and gender;
- postcode and mobile GPS location;
- your photos or your QR codes;
- details of credit card, debit card or bank account and transaction records; and
- any information communicated by you to us through our App or at our stores or kiosks (each, a “Location” and collectively, “Locations”).
We may also collect automatic information through your web browser or mobile operating system upon your access or use of our App.
How We Collect
We collect your personal data in several ways including but not limited to:
- through your submission for signing up an account and membership (“Account”) on our App;
- through your relationship with us, (such as information provided by you in application forms, when purchasing our products or using our services, when taking part in customer surveys, competitions and promotions);
- from such other sources in respect of which you have given your consent to disclose information relating to you and/or where not otherwise restricted;
- from recordings of Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) at the Locations;
- through your voluntary verbal or written submission or communication to us in order to process any request or inquiry; and
- any other information that is supplied and/or collected when you use our App.
The personal data as requested when you sign up for an Account on our App shall be mandatory, if you refuse to provide such personal data, the access or use of our App may be affected.
We will process your personal data for purposes including but not limited to the following:
- for daily operation on the service provided in our App such as purchase made, records of order, delivery of food, beverages and/or other products and services (“Products and Services”);
- to maintain and update your Account;
- to better manage our business and your relation with us;
- to design, customised or personalised promotion or event to you;
- to promote any Products and Services, offers, gift codes or activities that might interest you;
- to resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- to administer offers, competitions and promotions;
- to improve and develop our Products and Services;
- to process any of your request or inquiry;
- to transfer or assign our rights, interests and obligations under any of your agreements with us;
- to enforce and/or defend any of our rights;
- for any business or legal purpose that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines, and/or relevant regulatory authorities; and
- as otherwise inform to you from time to time;
We will not disclose, expose, release or sell your personal data to 3rd parties or any other person unless in the following instances (“Disclosures”) and you hereby acknowledge and agree to the Disclosures:
- you have expressly given your consent, necessary for the purpose you provide your information;
- for our business proposal or engagement with a 3rd party or 3rd party service provider;
- on any joint venture with 3rd party to organise any promotional event;
- as required or permitted to do so by law;
- as requested by any court order, tribunal, authority, government or regulatory body;
- any person connected to the enforcement or preservation of any of our rights under your agreement(s) with us;
- as required under our corporate proposals including but not limited to acquisition, merger and takeover, consolidation, and corporate reorganisation; and
- as required for our internal process or our App’s process and delivery of our Products and services.
We will also retain your personal data as may be required under the law or may be deemed necessary. We will always uphold and comply to the obligations as stated under PDPA to store and care for your personal data.
How We Protect
Incomplete Personal Data
Where indicated, it is obligatory to provide your personal data to us to process any of your request, inquiry or order for the Products and Services. Should you decline to provide such obligatory personal data, we may not be able to process your request, inquiry, or order for the Products and Services.
For your information, you have your privacy rights as follow:
- the right to access: you may request from us a copy of your personal data that is under the processing of our App (a fee may be chargeable);
- the right of limitation on processing: you may write to us on how you would like to limit the processing of your personal data;
- the right of correction: you may request us to correct or alter any of your personal data on our App; and
- the right to withdraw consent: you may request to withdraw consent for us to process your personal data on our App.